I managed to land on the day of Festivale while time-travelling and it was also the day of the Aurora Borealis.
And Crow tripping on his face.
i just woke up like 5 hours ago and i want to marry Hanji
Saw my all time favourite dress. Great opportunity to shoot some close-ups!
Alright, babies. I’ve never heard of this anime before today, and judging by the trailer’s views, neither have a lot of anime lovers. Reasons why everyone should watch it right now:
- The main protagonists are a fine as hell lady of color and her mixed daughter
- The main antagonist is a super fabulous woman of color, in an actual position of power, who rocks natural hair like a boss
- Michiko, the main character, is canonically bi and not a single fuck is given
- The art is fucking perfect
- There is an actual coherent and complex plot
- All the main characters have a billion different costumes and they are all super cosplay worthy
- There are two full seasons, both of which are already out~
The show is called Michiko & Hatchin and the first episode of the English Dub can be found in full right HERE.
WHOA, YES! You are doing yourself a huge disservice as an anime fan if you don’t give this show it’s fair shake. I marathonned all 22 episodes in one shot, I just could not put it down.
It said from the creators of Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo, so I’m sold.